Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Gun Control Laws Being Repealed All Across Pennsylvania

Steve Piotrowski | www.GotLiberty.me 



If you happen to live in Pennsylvania, something as simple as typing a letter and emailing it to your local government is all that you may need to do to get gun-control laws repealed.

This literally brings the term "keyboard activist" to a whole new level.

Under the threat of legal action, thanks to Act 192, towns all across Pennsylvania have been reviewing and repealing their unlawful firearms ordinances thanks to a large number of concerned activists and right to bear arms advocates.

Attorney Joshua Prince of Prince Law Offices & Firearms Industry Consulting Group has sent 6+ page letters to almost 100 municipalities regarding their unlawful firearm ordinances.

Recently Allentown City Council decided to repeal its anti-firearms laws. Many other towns across the Commonwealth have also repealed or plan to repeal their unlawful firearms laws as well, including Erie, Reading, Horsham, and Warrington, just to name a few.

After discovering this, I quickly started doing my own online research digging through township ordinances in my area. I wasn't surprised when I found an unlawful firearms ordinance, since I already knew government's track record when it came to upholding our liberties. I thought to myself;

I could really help make a positive impact and actually further secure our liberties at the local level.

I then decided to notify Attorney Joshua Prince right away since he has had plenty of experience with matters such as this. He mailed a letter to Lower Providence Township informing them about their unlawful ordinances, and I also sent them a simple but firm email stating that they should repeal their illegal firearms laws immediately. My big concern with this law was that it made it a crime for people to even carry firearms in public parks; not to mention how many thefts, rapes, and murders happen in public parks all across America. I firmly believe that we have a universal birthright to be able protect ourselves and our loved ones, no matter where we are at. And I wasn't about to let Lower Providence township restrict me from my own freedoms. One week later, I personally spoke face to face with the Township Manager, and I'm pleased to say that my town is the next of many across this state to repeal their unlawful firearms regulations.

Since then, I have been doing my own research and I found a dozen more towns in my part of the state that also have illegal firearms ordinances.

Think about it, with just a keyboard you may have the ability to repeal laws that restrict our freedoms.

This is a big local win for liberty and our right to bear arms all across Pennsylvania. And by doing this, we hope to set the stage for the rest of the country to follow.

If you live in a municipality that is violating your rights by regulating firearms or ammunition, you can contact Joshua Prince at www.firearmsindustryconsultinggroup.com to discuss your legal rights! "Together, we can ensure that our Article 1, Section 21 and Second Amendment Rights are here for our children."  

No comments:

Post a Comment